| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Homer, Ak in June is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 18:09 long and the longest day is 18:43 long with an average length of 18:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Homer, Ak June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Homer, Ak, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Homer, Ak:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 809.9 kms (503.3 miles) N
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 630.4 kms (391.7 miles) NNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 429.4 kms (266.9 miles) NNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 584.8 kms (363.4 miles) WNW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 312.1 kms (193.9 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) SSW
- Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa - 831.3 kms (516.6 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 571.8 kms (355.3 miles) NNE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 649.5 kms (403.6 miles) ENE
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 306 kms (190.1 miles) NNE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) NE
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) NNE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 328.4 kms (204 miles) ENE
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 778 kms (483.4 miles) ENE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) E